[PD] [PD-announce] ANN: pd-l2ork version 20150917 now available

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Sep 20 23:30:29 CEST 2015

You're very welcome. Regarding your question, what may be useful to do
is to try to install older release from July 2015 (see
http://l2ork.music.vt.edu/data/pd/ for direct access to all older
releases), as it is possible that I did not have all the libraries when
I built the Gem library--I did notice latest builds on 14.04 were
smaller in size but did not have a chance to investigate why.

So, if you would please try installing the July release found at
http://l2ork.music.vt.edu/data/pd/pd-l2ork-x86_64-20150730.deb and
letting me know if that fixed the problem, that would help a great deal
in figuring out what may be wrong.

Best,

Ico

ico at vt.edu