[PD] [PD-announce] ANN: pd-l2ork version 20150917 now available

Benjamin ~ b01 benjah at free.fr
Mon Sep 21 02:16:28 CEST 2015

hi,

with an old version (Pd-l2ork version 20131123) on debian jessie 32bits,
I had  the PNG problem :

load plugins 'image' in '/usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/Gem/'
pattern : /usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/Gem/gem_image*.so
dylib loading file '/usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/Gem/gem_imageJPEG.so'!
dylib loading file '/usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/Gem/gem_imageMAGICK.so'!
library loading returned: dlerror 'libMagick++.so.4: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory'
dylib loading file '/usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/Gem/gem_imageSGI.so'!
dylib loading file '/usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/Gem/gem_imageTIFF.so'!
library loading returned: dlerror 'libtiff.so.4: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory'
not reloading 'image' plugins (already 2 loaded)
load plugins 'image' in '/usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/Gem/'
pattern : /usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/Gem/gem_image*.so
dylib loading file '/usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/Gem/gem_imageJPEG.so'!
dylib loading file '/usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/Gem/gem_imageMAGICK.so'!
library loading returned: dlerror 'libMagick++.so.4: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory'
dylib loading file '/usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/Gem/gem_imageSGI.so'!
dylib loading file '/usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/Gem/gem_imageTIFF.so'!
library loading returned: dlerror 'libtiff.so.4: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory'

maybe gem_imageMAGICK plugin is built with a libMagick++ version which
is not available in the regular repositories ?

++

>>> for the Linux Laptop Orchestra (L2Ork http://l2ork.icat.vt.edu), and
>>> has
>>> since expanded to include K-12 learning module with a unique learning
>>> environment offering adaptable granularity that has been utilized in
>>> over
>>> dozen maker workshops and initiatives, including the Raspberry Pi
>>> Orchestra
>>> program for middle school children introduced in the summer 2014.
>>> Today,
>>> pd-l2ork is being developed by a growing number of international
>>> collaborators and contributors.
>>>
>>> For additional info L2Ork and pd-l2ork:
>>> http://l2ork.icat.vt.edu
>>>
>>> More about the founding author: