[PD] reading arrays from an external

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 02:23:03 CEST 2015

I'm pretty sure that the [tab*] objects just point into existing arrays
rather than copying them. Each time [tabread] receives a float, for
instance, it checks to see if the array it has been set to read from
exists, and if so, updates a pointer to the indicated index of the array,
and grabs the float stored there.