[PD] Pduino and arudino mini pro/raspi debian- Pduino or Comport?

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Mon Sep 21 19:56:23 CEST 2015

I have done all of that for use with the ardunio uno, it's when the raspi2 is directly connected to the serial pins that it does not connect.
I tested the device on mac and used the ALLINPUTS firmata and it works with a virtual serial created by FTDI
just can't seem to talk to it with Linux debian running vanilla

comport works fine with the UNO

Patrick Pagano B.S, M.F.A
Audio and Projection Design Faculty
Digital Worlds Institute