[PD] standalone

Samuel Burt composer.samuel.burt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 18:35:39 CET 2015

Couldn't you use GUI objects for your interface sending them all into a
[pd~] object to run a copy of Pd with no gui in the background? The only
thing they could break then would be connections between the GUI and [pd~]
which could be nested away in a subpatch covered by a canvas.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to prevent unlocking of the
patcher window, although perhaps you could look for the control/cmd-E press
and then automatically send a command to Pd to lock the patcher again.
(This could get really annoying if you need to edit it.)

Sam