[PD] closebang and initbang in Vanilla

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 04:25:08 CET 2016

It seems like pd-extended is kaput and pd-l2ork is not (yet)
cross-platform, the new paradigm is vanilla+deken (yes?). Given that
[initbang] and [closebang] can't be implemented as plugins, I wonder if
there's a chance they could be folded into vanilla, maybe with a switch to
enable them so that they are not there by default nor officially supported,
but available to those who need them.

A guy's gotta dream big now and again.