[PD] [poly N 0] bug

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon May 16 04:38:08 CEST 2016

This may not be what you’re looking for, but see the Keyboard sub patch inside s_minimoog.pd https://github.com/danomatika/rc-patches/tree/master/rc <https://github.com/danomatika/rc-patches/tree/master/rc>

Also, I would checkout the vanilla [bag] object… I might redo the list-based stuff in s_minimoog with that.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>