[PD] deken install user experience

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 20:16:47 CEST 2016

  > Having deken proposing solutions for resolving missing patch   > dependencies looks very interesting, it should save a lot of time to   > users that want to collaborate on same patches from different machines.

One simple solution will be to have one zip containing all externals (updated monthly?) this will be the most simple and interesting for new users.
This will bring back the benefits of “extended”.
By benefits I mean that as a student you are exposed to the work of all externals devs, it`s there, you open the browser and open zexy, cyclone, ggee, etc.
With Vanilla you don't even know that there is a library of externals called mpreach.