[PD] which pix_opencv to select in Deken?

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 19:19:47 CEST 2017

Hi Peter,

I have OpenCV 2.4.9.1.

Could you please provide more information about why you can't load
pix_opencv_threshold ?
You should have some error in Pd console, and as suggested by Antoine
Rousseau please start pd with -verbose flag and switch console to log mode
"4 all".
When you add a [declare -lib pix_opencv] , do you see a message on the Pd
Console ?
Something like :
pix_opencv 0.4 library by Antoine Villeret 2012-2014
based on work by Yves Degoyon and Lluis Gomez i Bigorda
built on Mar 14 2016
without non-free features
and without FaceTracker.

If you don't then pix_opencv is not loaded but Pd should tell you why.

Best

Antoine

--
do it yourself