[GEM-dev] Re: Gem/src/Pixes pix_filmDarwin.cpp,1.18,1.18

IOhannes zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at
Thu Dec 11 18:30:54 CET 2003

cgc at humboldtblvd.com wrote:
> Quoting IOhannes zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at>:

> I had considered doing this but did not use 'auto' because I didn't know if it
> created a discrepency in behavior accross platforms.  My only question is: How
> does using 'auto' affect existing patches?   If it doesn't really affect that

well, it shouldn't do much:
as for now, the valid arguments are 1 and 0, which would be 100% compatible.
the only problem may arise if someone uses numbers other than 1 for
setting the auto to "true", which i -- personally -- consider bad style.

however, if someone has objections, he ought to speak now or be silent
forever (should we post this to the normal pd-list then ?)

mfg.asd.r