[GEM-dev] "font" support under linux.

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Apr 19 19:28:40 CEST 2004

Hey Johannes,

Been busy with other things for some time.

I did have textures working from the CVS in an older version (perhaps
only 2 months old) on the same OS with the same libs. This just suddenly
stopped working one day when I did a cvs update. I don't think it would
be a non-debian specific problem... unless there is something new in the
pix_code that the suse gem dependancies don't lile.. but I don't get any
errors or warnings, just a complete lack of success! (loading video
files of any kind I have around)

I tried recompiling from the lastest CVS todat and still no luck.

As for the font support did my config files help at all?

B.