[GEM-dev] newWave texture bug

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Thu Jun 24 18:13:06 CEST 2004

hello,

I just notice a change with newWave texturing.
The texture is no more distorded with 0.90 like it was with 0.88

I prefer the way it was, does the old comportement is lost?

I also notice that it is no more possible to texture the primitive in
line or point mode (only fill).

anyway, when opening the "exemple/07.texture/05.newWave.pd" help file,
the primitive is all the same color. I need to destroy and create a
second time the gem-windows to have the correct texture on the primitive
(util next time you start pd).
this bug is happening only with newWave, not with other primitives.

I tried on 2 computers : windowsXP and osX 10.3. both with latest gem
version found on the iem website.
(pd 0.37.1)

Cyrille