[GEM-dev] branches: SIMD & vertex-array going MAIN!

Johannes M Zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Dec 14 10:29:44 CET 2004

Johannes M Zmoelnig wrote:
> james tittle wrote:
>
> yes, we should merge the SIMD-branch with MAIN as soon as possible

oh and we should merge the vertex-arrays too and release.

btw, 2 questions for the vertex-array stuff (now that you have started
to work on multiple_window ;-))
do the vertex_tables work all-right ?

and i have changed the width of all of the arrays to 4 (this is: x/y/z/w
but also u/v/0/0) to make them more uniformly.
probably someone with a good profiler (chris ?) could check whether the
performance loss is really that big or if we can accept that in order to
be more flexible (esp. in terms of coding as it is so much easier to
just have consider one width)

mfg.a.dr