[GEM-dev] bug: geos vertices messup with draw full/fill message

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Thu Mar 31 00:38:23 CEST 2005

On Mar 30, 2005, at 2:02 PM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> chris clepper wrote:
>> I suppose we could add a | draw default ( to GemShape base class that
>> each Geo would populate with the proper value.
>
> since i think this is a very good idea i have done so and added it to
> the CVS.

hey IOhannes,

...finally (busy busy) trying to add my stuff to GemPixUtil.cpp, but I
notice that as of today's commit by you, the crazy poynton #define's
aren't there:  I like it in that it does make the file cleaner and more
readable/understandable, but I just want to make sure that this is the
way we're going to go with it, as my current file is based on the
#define-orama version ;-)

l8r,
james