[GEM-dev] texture coordinate differ on linux and OSX

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Tue Aug 23 18:30:10 CEST 2005

On Aug 22, 2005, at 9:22 PM, chris clepper wrote:
>   Anyway, it's all pretty much in CVS right now if you feel like
> wrestling with the abysmal XCode IDE (do makefiles work on OSX?).

...configure/make works fine after alot of sweaty palms earlier this
summer, but remember that we're not really using the "src/gnu"
version anymore...I did that because I was having problems with xcode
2.x and it's default naming scheme of build products:  luckily, it
was just some overlooked options that are now exposed, and I've got
them fixed and have gone back to building in xcode 2.2pre1...I'll try
to get this new project file into cvs soon:  unfortunately, it's not
compatible with 1.5 or earlier, but finally they've adopted a better
xml based format, so now things will be diff-able...

jamie