[GEM-dev] gem_route?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Oct 11 22:09:07 CEST 2005

hi Jamie,

Please take a look at the pt.layerfx object and contained abstractions.

Its an abstraction that routes two inlets and two outlets to any of a
pool of dyanmically generated abstractions based on index value. Maybe
the abstractions themselves could be of use.. but they are meant to work
with abstractions, not separate outlets...

anyhow it does sound handy, but is really just a array of spigots with
[==] to compare the index value. I guess doing this dynamically with any
  number of outlets/spigots would be useful...

Anyhow take a look:

http://tot.sat.qc.ca/down/pixeltango/binaries/PixelTANGO-v0.3.3G4.tgz

I'm off to piksel on thursday!

b.