[GEM-dev] OSX binary with multi-blob tracking online somewhere?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Jan 17 21:39:30 CET 2006

woops, I thought I pasted this part first!

filmQT.cpp:271: error: no `double filmQT::getFPS()' member function
declared in    class `filmQT'
g++ -c -fPIC -g -O2 -freg-struct-return -O3 -fno-builtin
-falign-loops=16 -funroll-loops -ffast-math -faltivec   -I..
libfidtrack_segment.cpp -o libfidtrack_segment.o
make[1]: *** [filmQT.o] Error 1
make: *** [Pixes] Error 2

I just saw the filmQT bit and assumed QT. This does not look very
meaningful to me.

Jamie, if you can compile a binary for me please send me a link when you
get home and I'll download it over night.

Thanks!

.b.