[GEM-dev] building gem CVS

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sat Feb 4 05:13:36 CET 2006

Hey Johannes,

Based on all these issues (and a few crashes here and there)

And the fact that I went from sarge to unstable to get v4l in gem
working, which the new kernel did fix, should I go back to sarge?

What is the best way to downgrade the unstable packages back to sarge?

Or have any other ideas about my compile problem?

.b.