[GEM-dev] Re: new binaries for Windows and OSX

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Feb 3 22:44:11 CET 2006

james tittle wrote:
> On Feb 3, 2006, at 10:54 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>

> ...yeh, just commit it and we can work on it from this end...perhaps
> this is a good moment to admit that while I have understood the need
> for splitting things up like this, I have been lazy and actually not
> been using the pix_*NEW code! :-\  So I guess now is the time to
> transition the osx side to it...

yes it would be great. i mean i understand that after both of you have
put a lot of efforts into pix_filmDarwin you are not easily willing to
change everything in there.
however, pix_record is quite new and it would have been the same amount
of coding (at the beginning)

but better late than never...

mfg.acad-vre