memory leak text2d/3d apple G4, was Re: [GEM-dev] pix_video again

Erich Berger eb at randomseed.org
Mon May 15 23:18:53 CEST 2006

hi,

39.2 also seems to be clean.

but anyway it seems i m fighting tonight.

i put Gem.pd_darwin into the extra folder
of the app. the rights are set ok, but Gem
does not load, pd finds it but can not load the lib.
other libs in this dir are loaded fine.

it happens with pd 39.2 and 38.3 and with the Gem.pd_darwin s from
tigitals website and the one which is in use with my pd 39.1.

and yes there is also "Gem" in the startup - same prefs open also
successfully the old 39.1/Gem combi it was running on before ...

lost - please open my eyes

http://randomseed.org