[GEM-dev] RTSP Live Video Streaming to Gem

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Jul 19 05:44:33 CEST 2006

on OSX use quicktime (pro?) to save a .qtl file, which is really
something like an sdp that stores the location of an external file as a
local file.

love the .qtl file in pix_movie on OSX and boom, you got a stream in Gem.

you may need a [t f] cross patched with the loop end-bang and the next
frame number to get it to play the stream.

Sorry catching up on the ol emails.

.b.