[GEM-dev] build errors on 10.3

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Nov 13 17:11:38 CET 2006

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> The Mac OS X 10.3 build is still dying here.  There hasn't been a 10.3
> fix for many weeks.  Could this be fixed?  It could be done with an
> #ifdef for Mac OS X 10.3 alone, at the very least.  Then we'd have
> Pd-extended builds on 10.3 again.

so i have made the code conditional ("#ifdef __GNUC__ < 4")

apart from that, wouldn't it be a good idea, to have the nightly builds
be a bit more tolerant to build-failures? e.g. compile the submodules
(libraries) with the "-k" flag;
this would allow to have nightly builds with the libraries missing, that
failed to install (but nevertheless there would be a nightly build)

mfg.adr