[GEM-dev] [PD] best way to wrap opencv library for noob

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu May 17 20:36:24 CEST 2007

On Thu, 17 May 2007, chris clepper wrote:

> The first clues for why pix_multiblob takes for ever to process are that it
> uses floating point processing and makes function calls inside the
> processing loop.

I haven't tried [pix_multiblob] but it's possible that [#labeling] is
faster in this case. I haven't spent much time optimising it because it
was already fast enough for me when I first coded it. However, [#labeling]
is part of GridFlow and communicates only using GridFlow messages.

(If you need to convert between GEM and GridFlow images there are
[#import_pix] and [#export_pix])