[GEM-dev] video-mixer with vga input

case vanallten betabeta23 at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 1 15:18:22 CEST 2007

Hello,

I am searching a solution for the following problem:

I  need to build up a small video mixer with two video inputs and an audio
input
One input should be a normal composite-video input which captures the
material of a video-camera and the other should be a vga input.
What I need to do is a picture in picture mix of the two sources and save it
together with the audio on hard-disk.
The vga source comes from a vga input card.
Is there a specific device-object which can handle the vga input card?
Maybe someone has a good tip or knows a similar project?

Best regards

Daniel