[GEM-dev] added me as a developer

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 18:22:50 CEST 2007

On 9/12/07, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> wrote:

> apart from that: do you think we should ask daniel heckenberg, günter
> geiger, tom schouten, tim blechmann and thomas music from the developers
> (after explicitely asking them of course, whether they think they will
> find time to do something regarding Gem in the next months)?

I get reports from time to time that Daniel is indeed alive and well
somewhere in Australia, but his contributions to GEM are indeed over.  It
would be great to have future input, even if it it just advice, from
Guenter, Tom and Tim although I personally have not had much contact with
them in the past few years.

I'm not sure who Mr Music is but I'm guessing this is actually Herr Musil?

I have been trying to persuade a developer friend of mine to join for a few
years now.  He's primarily a Mac developer with strong GL skills who does
custom programming for his own artwork.

Again, the position for a Windows developer needs filling.  Maybe one of the
vvvv fellows who watch this list have a suggestion?