[GEM-dev] wolfram mathematica fonts support

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Wed Sep 12 18:50:18 CEST 2007

Peter Plessas a écrit :
> * Patrice Colet <pat at mamalala.org> [2007-09-12 18:29]:
>>   Hello,
>>   I hope I am adressing this mail to the right mailing-list.
>>
>>   I've got problems with finding FTGL compatible math fonts, could you
>> help me for adding mathematica fonts support or any other efficient font
>> for writing in gemwin the famous Maxwell equations?
>

> Hi Patrice,
>
> If you want to display the formula statically you could render a picture
> with it using [pix_image], but i am sure you already thought about that
> one.
>
> lg, PP

  Yes, this is my last ressource indeed, I will have to render each
symbol on a picture, and then add alpha to the background.
  Using [text2d], or even better: [textextruded] would have been less
complicated, and would have required less job, but if I have no other
choice, let me do this gargantuan task...(*sighs*)...