[GEM-dev] automated drawing in gem?

Wesley Smith wesley.hoke at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 09:52:22 CEST 2007

Yeah.  The build process is in jumbles with LuaGL right now.  The
project was dormant for about a year until I started talking to the
original developer.  Now we are 3 and working toward a release of the
trunk with builds for Windows, OSX and Linux with make, visual studio,
and xcode.  Hopefully in the next few months this will be done.

wes