[GEM-dev] automated drawing in gem?

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 19:55:15 CEST 2007

Hi wesley, iohannes,
I got pdlua compiled on mac intel using lua51, (I did not need luaGL to
get it compiled..?) but when I create a [lua] object in pd i get an
error (see below). I don't know if that error is related to my
compilation or the missing luaGL. I also don't know how to compile
luaGL. could I use the lua version that comes with jit.gl.lua?
marius.
___
/Library/Pd/lua.pd_darwin: dlopen(/Library/Pd/lua.pd_darwin, 10): Symbol
not found: _canvas_open
   Referenced from: /Library/Pd/lua.pd_darwin
   Expected in:
/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../bin/pd

  lua
... couldn't create
___