[GEM-dev] pdlua + luagl + Gem (was: automated drawing in gem?)

Wesley Smith wesley.hoke at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:11:08 CEST 2007

Hi Marius,
When you say after some tries, did you end up changing the
Lua.framework I have in the xcode project to liblua.a?

Anyway, once you get opengl.so working, all you need to do is put it
in a location defined by Lua in the package.cpath variable.  package
is a table containing data for loading external Lua and C modules.
The cpath variable contains a ';' delimited list of paths to search
for C modules.

It usually looks like
./?.so;/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/?.so;/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/loadall.so

You'll need to either put the opengl.so in one of these locations or
append this string with the path where it's installed by doing

package.cpath = package.cpath .. ";/My/Path/To/LuaGL/?.so

wes