[GEM-dev] GemPBuffer.cpp:304: error: invalid conversion from 'long int*' to 'GLint*'

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:49:52 CEST 2007

On 9/26/07, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> wrote:

> 2 questions:
> - shouldn't the fix rather be the use of (GLint) as the type for npf
> than a cast?

I'm not sure what the difference between GLint and int are in the first
place.  I think this might be an inconsistency in the latest Apple Nvidia
headers since there is no problem with the ATI ones here or previous Nvidia
ones.

- for some unknown reasons your commits do not show up at the gem-cvs
> mailinglist. do you have any idea why this could be? it works for all
> other commits (e.g. me, hcs,...)

When I do a commit it says:

Checking in GemPBuffer.cpp;
/cvsroot/pd-gem/Gem/src/Base/GemPBuffer.cpp,v  <--  GemPBuffer.cpp
done
Mailing pd-gem-cvs at lists.sourceforge.net...
Generating notification message...
Generating notification message... done.

That should send a mail right?