[GEM-dev] Lua an GEM

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 04:53:11 CET 2008

hi,
the timing and erasing is usually done by the gemwin. afaik there is no
way to get the erase trigger and the render trigger as two separate
events from gemwin.
what you probably have to do is erase the rendercontext manually by
setting gemwin to singlebuffer(?) and then erasing the "window" with a
bang to gemwin.
I'm am just guessing here, but maybe do a [t b b b]:
1) bang to gemwin (erase old context)
2) bang to lua (free resources and then draw new)
3) bang to the gemhead for the gem renderchain
do you have a working luagl version for os x? do you also have the
problem that the gemwin doesnot come to the foreground? are you on mac
at all?
marius.