[GEM-dev] 2textures + gemframebuffer

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 15:31:00 CEST 2008

Hi Cyrille,
the patch was a part of a bigger project, so I still had vertex shader
and separator in it. Later I want to trigger the first texture (now
using a separate gemhead 10) and the gemchein with the shader from the
same gemhead (t a a a) to make sure it is rendered before, and then I
need the separator (although I also could use separate gemheads and send
bang).

the problem is, that the shader now does not load on my machine.

[glsl_fragment]: m_shader: 0	35632
[glsl_program]: Info_log:
[glsl_program]: ERROR: fragment shader reads varying 'texcoord0' which
is not written.
ERROR: fragment shader reads varying 'texcoord1' which is not written.

[glsl_program]: Link failed!
[glsl_program]: vertex shader running in hardware
[glsl_program]: fragment shader running in hardware

but, from your patch I see that you are using gemframebuffer behind the
pix_texture. gemframebuffer always surprises me! I think that might be
the solution.
thanks for looking into this.
marius.