[GEM-dev] 2textures + gemframebuffer

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Sun Mar 30 20:10:08 CEST 2008

marius schebella a écrit :
> cyrille henry wrote:
>
>> look at example 06 in 10.glsl gem example folder.
>>
>> (a patch is better than any explanation...)
>
> this patch still uses one texture that comes directly from an image
> (gemhead 17...). In my case I wanted to use both inputs from a
> gemframebuffer.
that's not a problem.
just remove the part that load texture 2, and replace it by a copy of the part that use a glsl / framebuffer (changing texunit 3 to texunit 2).

here is the result.
(shader are not relevant, but it work here)
moreover, this patch is more complex than what you need, as shader output is used for next frame as shader input to create a feedback loop, but it's easy to remove this.

if you still have problem, i certainly have to create a 07 example...

cyrille