[GEM-dev] 2textures + gemframebuffer

Jack jack at rybn.org
Mon Mar 31 17:07:07 CEST 2008

I don't know if i understand all, but why don't use [pix set 512 512]
(with a gemframebuffer dim 512 512) instead of [pix_image] +
[openpanel] + … ?
if [pix_set] could accept a message like |dimen X Y(, it would be nice.
See patch attach.
But i agree, an automatic method would be great (without pix_image or
pix_set).
++

Jack