[GEM-dev] framebuffer frustum

Matthias Neuenhofer neuenhofer at khm.de
Thu Feb 12 23:14:31 CET 2009

super
i compiled on Mac Osx 10.5.6.

there was no OS specific part in, should also work on Microsoft.

but shouldn´t the default texture out to rectangle?

my attention to the framebuffer was a side effect looking
for a way to sort the render order for proper keying and
discovered [gemreceive] - thanx IOhannes - which
support the [set $1( to sort the chain with z values via [gemlist_info]
it´s not perfect - always 1 frame to late - looks ok.
but - is a gemhead which sort all clients by himself thinkable?
a mapping from the z position multiplied with 1000 to the priority
before it´s drawn in the framebuffer.

Matthias