[GEM-dev] [gphoto-devel] segfault resulting from conflicts with imageMagick

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Mar 3 19:05:44 CET 2009

Hmm...

I've copy-pasted your code (with libmagick first) and I still get a
segfault.

This is on debian lenny.

In the final version libmagick and libgphoto are loaded at runtime, how
can the conflict be resolved? (make sure libmagick loads first?)

Should not all lenny packages be compiled in a method that allows them
to be used together? Is this a debian bug? (I'm now using stable
versions of both libmagick and libgphoto)

How to resolve this?

.b.