[GEM-dev] uvc webcam (eee pc 900 built in) with pix_video?

ben at ekran.org ben at ekran.org
Mon May 11 10:00:17 CEST 2009

Thanks Johannes.

I tried a straight:

svn update && svn revert . && aclocal && autoconf && ./configure && make

same issue.

I've attached the webcam lsusb -v info, maybe the 901 has a different camera?

I'm linking with libv4l-0 0.5.7-1~intrepid1

Let me know if you have any ideas, otherwise I'll leave this off the demo
list.

Thanks all.
.b.