[GEM-dev] solve Re: pb compiling svn

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Sat May 1 14:42:03 CEST 2010

hello,

i install a ubuntu 10.04 on a 2nd HD to test.
gem compile fine : i did not noticed dependency problem.
i however have noticed that ./configure is lot's longer than what it use to be, and output is not very clear : i was not able to know wich plugins was ok to compile, and wich was not.

there is also 1 problem with sudo make install : it did not install plugins.
(just create a *.so broken link)
manually linking to /usr/local/lib/pd.... did not work for me, i had to link the plugins in the Gem/src folder start pd with this location for Gem.

i was not able to find a place where all Gem dependency where listed. it would be nice to have such list somwhere.

thanks
Cyrille