[GEM-dev] pylon driver and latency

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Sun Jan 9 18:28:14 CET 2011

Hello,

i think it' safe to assume that any cam using a pylon driver will work
this include :
aviator, scout, scout light, pilot, runner, A102f/fc, A31xf/fc et A6xxf/fc
http://www.i2s-vision.fr/produits.asp?gamme=248&onglet=GEN&sX_Menu_selectedID=leftV_CA4

don't forget there is also an avt gige driver to be tested...

Cyrille