[GEM-dev] pix_window object

Jack jack at rybn.org
Sun Jul 17 19:11:38 CEST 2011

Hello Lluis,

I tried to install pix_window but it doesn't work here. I get :
pix_window
... couldn't create

I put pix_window.h and pix_window.cpp inside the /src/Pixes folder.
libxxf86vm-dev is installed and with ./configure i have :
LIBS                   : -lXxf86vm -ldl -lz -lm

So, i think it is OK ?

I'm working with Pd-0.42.6 and the last Gem 0.93 from svn (revision
4209) with ubuntu 11.04.
Any clue to make this pix_window working fine on my system ?
Thanx.
++

Jack