[GEM-dev] Tracking a specific color

Ricardo Fabbri rfabbri at gmail.com
Fri May 25 13:42:59 CEST 2012

PS: btw, pix_colorclassify actually does exactly what you want. It supports
Greenish, Red-ish, Yellow-ish, Blue-ish, Black-ish and White-ish ;) And it
has been extensively developed and tested using a large database of real
colored paper photos under different
illumination conditions. You may need a very recent GEM.

Ricardo Fabbri
--
Linux registered user #175401
www.lems.brown.edu/~rfabbri <http://www.lems.brown.edu/%7Erfabbri>