[GEM-dev] Tracking a specific color

Ricardo Fabbri rfabbri at gmail.com
Fri May 25 13:48:57 CEST 2012

Just remembered a short video demo of tracking greenish in pd, as you asked:

* *http://vimeo.com/rfabbri/color-joystick

It uses pix_colorclassify. I am actively maintaining this so if you have
any trouble using it just let me know. Hope it can be useful in your case.

Best,
Ricardo Fabbri
--
Linux registered user #175401