[GEM-dev] pix_set new features

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 18:48:55 CET 2012

is does

thanks

while i understood the need of normalized coordinates for texture in
OpenGL, i dislike it in pix_objets, because we deal with array of pix
and i think it's more human readable to use pixel coordinate in this
case
this also add some conversion both in the code and in the patch
but this is only my point of view

i started a pix_roi-help.pd and updated pix_set-help.pd (remove my roi
messages) (in my repos, on master branch
git://github.com/avilleret/Gem.git)

+
do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr
http://drii.ensad.fr
--
Google lit ce mail...
si vous refusez cela, utilisez l'adresse antoine.villeret [at] free.fr