[GEM-dev] error: Cannot open

Elektro Moon elektromoon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 16:57:42 CET 2013

Gents,

so looks like i am on a totally wrong way. If playlist is not supported, I
need other solution instead of VLC.
Anyway for some reason my patch again does not allow to open any files.
When add 8z.mov and create Gem window pd prints:\
GEM: Start rendering
GL: invalid enumerant

pix_info now shows 64x720 pix resolution which is a bit strange for the
first sight.
Once Gem window is totally black, than after closing and opening rendering
shows white plane.
Can anyone suggest why the resolution is so different than HD? and why the
color changes?

Thanks a lot in advance:
Popesz

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 3:52 PM, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>wrote:

* **            *
*
*
*Elektro Moon Vision
new media :: projectionism :: visual art*
*
 **elektromoon.co.nr*
* elektromoon at gmail.com  **
*