[GEM-dev] gem2pdp 0.9 compile on Gem 0.93.3

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Feb 14 19:17:38 CET 2013

hey Popesz,

Pd-extended 0.43.4 includes Gem 0.93.3 and gem2pdp.  Is it not working?

You might be able to get the pdp.h header from 'apt-get install pd-pdp',
otherwise you'll have to download the pdp source.  For gem and puredata, you
need to dwonload the source too, since the 10.04/Lucid packages are too old,
the headers were added later.

.hc