[GEM-dev] scratchy noise from soundcard

Benjamin ~ 01xy benjah at free.fr
Mon Jul 22 16:54:15 CEST 2013

Hello,

yes, you should post to the Pd-list (not the pd-dev list) :
in your question, you could also say if you've already managed to
connect something else than pd to jack (vlc, audacity, qsynth, ardour ...)

++benjamin

Le 22/07/2013 15:31, Elektro Moon a écrit :
> Iohannes,
> just when I sent the mail, I have realized that it went to the Gem
mailing list. My apologies.
> However, if you are asking, I never managed to connect my audio card
with pd in jackd. Either pd does not appear in the list to connect, or
if it is there and connected with the card, jackd stops immediately.