[GEM-dev] travis-ci integration

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 08:38:46 CET 2014

thanks you Iohannes for putting everything together and make it work

to enable os x build, i just sent an email to support at travis-ci.com and ask
them to enable OS X build for my Gem repo.

and concerning the build upload, I think the easiest is to upload on Github.
but one upload per commit would be too much.
So I think we can push an automatic Github release every time a tag is set.
Travis can do that very kindly (and thanks to Iohannes this is already set).

But daily build could be interesting too. I think we can upload at most one
build per day.
FTP upload is very easy to setup in Travis, much more than ssh or something
else that needs a key identification, but yes more unsecure.

Cheers

Antoine

--
do it yourself