[GEM-dev] context sharing

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 08:53:41 CEST 2015

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 3:12 PM, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>
wrote:

> On 2015-06-22 22:53, Husk 00 wrote:
> > intel_do_flush_locked failed: No such file or directory
>
> afaik the problem only occurs on intel drivers, though with intel
> drivers it crashes consistently.

i'm tempted to believe that this is a bug in the drivers.

Seems correct. I'll try with different kernel versions and report here if I
find something

> and (worse), iirc the priority to fix that problem is rather low (who
> needs multiple openGL contexts in a single application?).

I'm understand that priority is low. Still I believe that share context
within same istance of Gem could be very handy for some situation like have
a preview or PiP (in this case ContextInContext).  Don't you think?

cheers
husk

> fgmasdr

Nothing is mine but every thing belong to me
www.estereotips.net