[GEM-dev] using Android as a tethered screen for vr

Alan Brooker alan.brookerhome at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 23:31:42 CEST 2017

Hey Max,

Recently I have been looking at this very subject, in the end using trinus
vr (trinusvirtualreality.com)  on windows was the easiest solution for me

 I have tried something similar on linux (Fedora) but my problem was just
getting my PC to actually connect with my phone- this would be trivial I
assume for someone who is experienced setting up VNC connections/networking
on Linux. So take a look at these and good luck

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tantra.tantransha.cardboardremotedesktop.lite&hl=en
http://www.vrbites.com/apps/cardboard-vnc-free/