[PD-announce] [ann] PDX7 V2

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Mar 25 20:34:45 CET 2006

PDX7 V2

In 2001, I started learning Pd. The first bigger patch I did was a six
operator FM synthesizer loosely modelled after the famous DX7, which I
called PDX7. Now it's five years later and not only in retrospect
this first patch is quite a mess. But I still like the sounds it
generates. In the meantime I learned a lot more about Pd and about a
lot of other things. So I thought, why not celebrate the fifth
anniversary of me doing Pd, the fifth "birthday" with a cleaner
version of the PDX7, that maybe others can understand to use as well.

The result is the PDX7 V2.

Read and hear more at: http://footils.org/cms/show/51

Ciao